- 2 pound(s) asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounce(s) sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 3 tablespoons ganja butter
- 1 pound(s) radishes, each cut into quarters
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoon(s) snipped fresh chives
Heat large covered saucepot of salted water to boiling on high. Fill large bowl with ice water; set aside. To saucepot, add asparagus and snap peas; cook 4 minutes. Drain vegetables; cool in bowl of ice water. Drain vegetables well.
Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat ganja butter on medium until melted. Add radishes, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper; cook 10 minutes or until tender-crisp. Transfer to bowl; keep warm.
To same skillet, add asparagus, snap peas, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper; cook 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Stir in 2 tablespoons chives. Transfer to serving bowl; arrange radishes around edge. Sprinkle with remaining chives.