- 3 tablespoons ganja Butter softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed fresh tarragon and/or parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 4 6-ounce white fish fillets, such as flounder, sole or tilapia
- 4 large green or red leaf lettuce leaves, center rib discarded
Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in middle.
Mash together ganja butter, herbs, and shallots. Spread 1 Tbsp butter mixture on bottom of a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish.
Season fish with ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper Divide remaining butter mixture and spread on fillet, then roll up. Place 1 fillet on a lettuce leaf, then tuck leaf around fish to enclose fish and place in baking dish.
Cover dish tightly with foil and bake until fish is cooked through, about 15 minutes.