- 1/4 cup ganja olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 8 cups mesclun salad greens (5 ounces)
- 1 head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 2 cups halved seedless grapes (about 1 pound), preferably red and green
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta or blue cheese
To prepare dressing: Whisk ganja olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl (or jar) until blended.
To prepare salad: Just before serving, toss greens and radicchio in a large bowl. Drizzle the dressing on top and toss to coat. Divide the salad among 8 plates. Scatter grapes and cheese over each salad; serve immediately.
Leave A Comment