- 1 pound of ganja butter, softened
- 4 cups of all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 2 Tbls of water
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 8 to 12oz of chopped walnuts
- Extra powdered sugar for dusting.
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Using a wooden spoon, mix together the ganja butter, flour, powdered sugar, vanilla, water and salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix together until the mixture forms a doughy consistency. If the dough if too sticky to handle, just add a little more flour. Add the walnuts.
Pinch the dough and roll it in long shape about the size of you finger. Curve into a crescent shape and place on a buttered cookie sheet. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes. Let the cookies cool before dusting them with powdered sugar.