- 2 cups rotini (6 ounces)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons ganja olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup diced yellow or red bell pepper (1 small)
- 1 cup grated carrots (2-4 carrots)
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (4 scallions)
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup slivered fresh basil
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta, stirring occasionally, until just tender, 8 to 10 minutes, or according to package directions. Drain and refresh under cold running water.
Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, ganja oil, vinegar (or lemon juice), garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl until smooth. Add the pasta and toss to coat. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, carrots, scallions, olives and basil; toss to coat well.