- 1 low sugar cake mix
- 3/4 cup sugar free chunky peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp sugar free caramel syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cupganja oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup no sugar chunky peanut butter, 4 tbsp skim milk
- 2 tbsp sugar free caramel syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- Peanuts to sprinkle on top (optional)
Place peanut butter in a bowl, add ganja oil and eggs then beat well. Add cake mix and water, beat well, then add flavorings and mix.
Pour into sprayed cake pans, bake at 350°F for 35 minutes, or until cake tests done.
Let cool in pans for 10 minutes then place on racks to finish cooling.
To prepare frosting, place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat until creamy and thick enough to spread on cooled cake.
Leave A Comment