- 12 (14-ounce package) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 cup ganja butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 12 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup salsa or picante sauce
In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, ganja butter, sour cream, chilies, onion, red bell pepper, and Cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly. Spread onto tortillas and roll up. Cover tightly and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, cut each roll into 1/2-inch slices. Serve with salsa or picante sauce.
Makes about 8 dozen pieces of tortilla roll-ups.
Leave A Comment