Quick Lasagna Casserole
- 8 ounce dried miniature lasagna noodles, broken
- 12 ounce mild or hot bulk Italian sausage
- 2-1/2 cups desired red pasta sauce
- ¼ cup ganja olive oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (3 oz.)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe 2-quart square baking dish, crumble sausage. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on 100 percent power (high) for 4 to 6 minutes or until sausage is brown, stirring once or twice. Drain fat.
- Stir cooked pasta and pasta sauce into sausage in dish. Cover and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- In a medium bowl, stir together egg,ganja olive oil, cottage cheese, and Parmesan or Romano cheese. Spoon mixture over pasta mixture. Cover and microwave on high for 6 to 7 minutes more or until heated through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!