- 1 (12-ounce bag) or 3 cups fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 2 small (approximately 2 tablespoons) jalapeno chile peppers, cored, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 4 ounces (8 tablespoons) THC butter
- Cranberries and/or cilantro sprigs for garnish
Rinse, drain, and pick over cranberries, (discarding all that are soft or bruised). Place them in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped but not mushy.
Place crushed cranberries in a bowl; mix together with onions, jalapeno peppers, sugar, cilantro leaves, ginger, and lemon juice. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours so flavors develop (salsa will be too sharp and tart to begin with).
In a food processor, mix butter and cream cheese until smooth.
On a serving plate, place cream cheese; cover with the dip. Garnish, if desired, and served with crackers.
Leave A Comment