- 3 to 4 slices pancetta or bacon
- 1/4 cup onion chopped fine
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper chopped fine
- 1 jalapenos, seeded and chopped fine
- 4 tablespoons unsalted THC butter softened
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs or panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 8 shucked oysters on the half shell
Preheat oven to 450°F. Cook pancetta or bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain and chop into small bits and save the excess grease .
In the same skillet place add onion red bell pepper and jalapenos and saute till soft and a bit carmelized. Remove skillet from the heat. Now add all the ingredients together: pancetta, onion, bell pepper, jalapenos, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and THC butter mix thoroughly .
Place shucked oysters on a baking tray and top with the prepared mixture.
Bake for 10 minutes at 450°F or until golden brown