- 1 lb. fresh plum tomatoes (peeled, seeded & coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 c. fresh basil leaves (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 (3-1/4 oz.) jar capers (drained & rinsed)
- 1-1/2 tbsp. sherry vinegar
- Dash salt
- Dash freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 lb. capellini or angel hair pasta
- 3 oz. THC olive oil
Combine tomatoes and basil. Marinate at room temperature 1 to 2 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Blend capers, vinegar, salt and pepper into tomato mixture. Slowly heat.
Bring large amount of salted water to rapid boil; add pasta and cook until al dente; drain well. Add enough oil to coat. Toss with tomato mixture.