- 4 cups arugula , rinsed and dried
- 1 cup tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons ganja olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large avocado – peeled, pitted and sliced
In a large plastic bowl with a lid, combine arugula, tomatoes, pine nuts, ganja oil, vinegar, and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover, and shake to mix.
Divide salad onto plates, and top with slices of avocado.